Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm back!

So, I had a blog awhile ago, but I decided to delete it one day because I was scared some psycho would track down my cute little boys and take them from me. But, it is so much fun sharing our adventures with everyone and I think I can make this blog private. I'll have to find out. Anyways, I just want to say hello again to everyone (mostly my family and friends) who like to keep up with our silly stories and outings. Being a mom can be really challenging, but when I remember the good times I tend to forget the bad. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl. Hope everything is going well and you are getting some sleep! Say Hello to your boys. I miss my "chickadees" in preschool. Let me get this mountain out of the way and maybe I can get back to doing what I love.
Good luck with your cute family,
Love, Kris Kelly