Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More Lemonade..

  • I am grateful for First Grade Patriotic Programs and that I was able to go and watch and listen to Sammy as he loundly and proudly sang songs about our great country. He's such an intense little performer. He makes the funniest little faces. Oh, and he got kissed on the cheek by a girl in his class before the performance :).
  • Krispy Kreme - even though the doughnuts are fried and fattening, I love going with Brian and the kids when the "Hot Doughnut Now" light is on. We all love to watch the ride the doughnuts take on the doughnut machine as the dough proofs, rises, fries in oil, is flipped, dries a little, and takes an ride through an icing waterfall, eventually landing in our mouths. Yummy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm such a sap, I can hardly handle those little singers. I get all tingly and suffer the greatest sore throat just trying to swallow the tears and stay collected. I was completely embarassed when Sydney's KG class sang "God bless the USA." But then my embarassment was eased when I saw Jeremy's eyes were all misty too. And then I wanted to bust out laughing. What a bunch of saps we are!