Monday, March 22, 2010

Sugar Doll Award


My sweet cousin, and fellow blogger, Elizabeth at http://cafelizbeth.blogspot.com gave me and my blog an award. Thanks, Elizabeth! I'm not sure that my blog warrants an award as I haven't updated it for a month, but I really appreciate it :). Now I am supposed to pass this award on to another blogger.
And the award goes to ..... my sister-in-law, Charlotte Brown at http://charlotteandjoebrown.blogspot.com/ for the beautiful stories she shares about mothering a child with special needs. Cha, you are an inspiration!


2 comments:

charlotte said...

Becky thank you so much! I too haven't updated my blog in a while, I need to do that! I have never been able to see your blog before because it wouldn't let me in for some reason. It's really cute! Thanks again.

Becky said...

Thank you, Cha :). I used to have my blog set to private and i sent you an invite, but it doesn't matter. I changed it to be a public blog a few months ago. You need to keep writing because I love your blog!